|Job Title:||Quantity Surveyor|
|Salary:||£35000 - £45000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Kim Davis|
|Job Published:||August 12, 2016 16:57|
Watford or East London
£35,000 - £45,000 per annum
ASTUTE Technical are currently recruiting for a Quantity Surveyor to work on a number of water projects on behalf of a leading global design and build company.
Reporting to the Senior Quantity Surveyor you will responsible for assisting the Project Managers to ensure all contractual and financial needs are adhered to.
As well as assisting with;
- Ensuring contractual req's are complied with
- Subcontractor management
- Measure and control key finances
- Agreement of final accounts
- Financial reporting
- Measurement of variations
The ideal candidate will be/have;
- Educated to BTEC - Higher Level in Quantity Surveying
(*BSc Hons - Quantity Surveying is desirable)
- Ability to establish and develop lasting relationships within the company
- Work well under pressure
- Working towards becoming RICS accredited (*desirable)
- Commercially aware
- Excellent communication skills
- Contractually aware (namely NEC3 Option C)
- A working knowledge of the Water Industry
- Civil Engineering background
To apply for this role please send your CV to email@example.com
Or alternatively call Kim on 02392 221 600 to discuss this position further.
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's