|Job Title:||Quantity Surveyor|
|Salary:||£275.00 - £300.00 per day|
|Contact Name:||Ben Johns|
|Job Published:||June 20, 2019|
Rates of pay - £275 - £300 per day
Length of Contract - 6 months (Potential for extension)
Start date - ASAP
Location - Projects between Winchester and Guildford
We are currently recruiting for a Quantity Surveyor to support civil engineering projects across the process sector.
The ideal candidate will have previous experience working within a Quantity Surveyor role on RC Frame projects working with both NEC and JCT contracts.
Reporting to the Commercial Manager the Quantity Surveyor will be responsible for:
- Dealing with all commercial aspects from cradle to grave, developing commercial strategies to ensure the successful completion of projects on time and within budget
- Producing and providing accurate forecasts of project cost to completion and final value
- Continually monitoring projected costs to completion in line with budget
- Developing strong working relationships with Clients, supply chain partners and project teams
- Providing advice on contractual matters
- Liaising with site teams and taking the lead with contract administration including accurate record keeping
- Assisting with management of subcontract packages
- Assisting with the internal valuations
The ideal Quantity Surveyor will have previous experience on RC frame projects working on NEC and JCT contracts.
To find out more please call Ben Johns on 02393 910041 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.