|Job Title:||Quantity Surveyor|
|Location:||Middlesbrough, North Yorkshire|
|Salary:||£300 - £350 per day|
|Contact Name:||Saleh Sattar|
|Job Published:||May 28, 2019 17:05|
Location - Teesside
Rate - Negotiable
Duration - 6 Months
We are looking for a Quantity Surveyor with experience working on industrial projects across the electrical engineering and instrumentation package aspects. Our client is a leading player in the area of electrical and instrumentation engineering across the process sector.
The Quantity Surveyor must have experience working on projects from within the industrial process environment .
This role will work with and report directly to Senior Quantity Surveyors with responsibilities including:
- Manage the commercial resources (finance) of the assigned project (or section) to maximise planned gross margin through the placement and control of contracts and subcontracts
- Provide commercial expertise to contracts, to include the production and submission of valuations, claims, budget monitoring, and contract/workstream performance data
- Support the authorisation and submission of project variations. To authorise the placement of contracts, subcontracts, material and plant orders.
- Value work executed by sub-contractors and certify interim and final payments.
Essential Knowledge and Experience:
- Experience within a similar role (2/3 years min) with electrical and instrumentation.
- Confident IT skills, proficient in the use of MS Office in particular MS Excel.
- Must be flexible in hours of work and travel
If you are interested in finding out more you can call Saleh on 02392 288209 email email@example.com
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.