|Job Title:||Quantity Surveyor|
|Salary:||Up to £350 per day|
|Contact Name:||Saleh Sattar|
|Job Published:||May 03, 2019 16:29|
6 months (3 day week)
£350 per day
We are recruiting for a Quantity Surveyor for a client involved with a residential apartment project in Edinburgh.
They are requiring an experienced QS to come in and manage a live site, arrange payments for sub contractors, oversee variations, final accounts and manage any dispute action relating to the project.
To be considered for the position, the candidate must have at least 5 years as a QS with demonstrable experience in the areas they are required to cover. The role is based on site.
- Monitoring costs throughout the project lifecycle.
- Managing all construction accounts.
- Submission and tracking of variations.
- Working with the commercial team to manage any aspects relted to claims/disputes acros the project
- Reporting weekly to the Commercial Manager/Director on project progress
- Working with the team to bring project to a successful commercial conclusion
If you're interested in this role then contact Saleh on email@example.com or on 02392 288209
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's