|Job Title:||Quantity Surveyor|
|Salary:||£250.00 - £300.00 per day|
|Contact Name:||Ben Johns|
|Job Published:||April 24, 2019 13:09|
Quantity Surveyor - Groundworks & RC Frame
Length of Contract - 12 months (Potential for extension)
£250 - £300 per day (Limited company)
Start date - ASAP
Location - Harrow
We are currently recruiting for a Quantity Surveyor to manage the quantity surveying on several groundworks projects around Harrow.
The successful Quantity Surveyor will have previous experience in both groundworks and RC frame and will have had previous experience managing projects from start to finish.
- Dealing with all commercial aspects from cradle to grave, developing commercial strategies to ensure the successful completion of projects on time and within budget
- Contributing to the management and maintenance of a contract cost reporting system ensuring all financial information is managed and up-to-date
- Producing and providing accurate forecasts of project cost to completion and final value
- Continually monitoring projected costs to completion in line with budget
- Developing strong working relationships with Clients, supply chain partners and project teams
- Providing advice on contractual matters
- Liaising with site teams and taking the lead with contract administration including accurate record keeping
- Ensuring the accurate and timely evaluation and agreement of final quantities, revised and additional items
- Assist with the preparation of contractual claims
The ideal Quantity Surveyor will have previous experience quantity surveying on groundworks and RC frame projects form start to finish.
To find out more please call Ben Johns on 02393 910041 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.