|Job Title:||Quantity Surveyor|
|Salary:||£250 - £300 per day|
|Contact Name:||Saleh Sattar|
|Job Published:||February 11, 2019|
12 month contract
£250/300 per day (Ltd company rate)
We are currently recruiting for a Quantity Surveyor to work on Permitted Development (PD) residential projects nationwide. The role will be based in Bedfordshire with a respected construction company operating within the residential, commercial, public and industrial sectors.
The ideal Quantity Surveyor will have a background in working on residential projects and would be responsible for:
- Preparing cost reports, management reports and forecasting accurately until completion across financial and progress parameters
- Oversee subcontractor procurement whilst managing related accounts to completion
- Manage cost overruns where appropriate
- Ensure contractual matters are met and entitlements claimed
- Other duties appropriate to the role of the QS
To be considered for the role the candidate will need demonstrable experience of involvement within a PD based residential project.
If you would like more information, or to apply for the vacancy, please call Saleh on 02392 288209 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.