|Job Title:||Quantity Surveyor|
|Location:||Hastings, East Sussex|
|Salary:||£230 - £280 per day|
|Contact Name:||Ben Johns|
|Job Published:||January 24, 2019|
Quantity Surveyor - Commercial & Residential Construction
3 month contract (Potential for extension)
£230 - £280 per hour (Limited company)
We are currently recruiting for a Quantity Surveyor with final accounts experience working on Commercial & Residential Construction projects.
The successful Quantity Surveyor will have final accounts experience on commercial or residential projects. The role will involve final accounts in new and existing projects.
The key responsibilities of the Quantity Surveyor will include but not be limited to:
- Preparation and submission of interim valuations, liaising with operational managers
- Management and valuing of variations, liaising with operational managers
- Agreement and certification of sub-contractors' interim valuations and final accounts
- Preparation and submission of final account
- Agreement of final accounts
- Cost value reconciliation and ongoing project reporting
The ideal Quantity Surveyor will have final accounts experience, with a good commercial awareness and experience of commercial and residential projects.
To find out more please call Ben Johns on 02393 910041 or email email@example.com
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.