|Job Title:||Quantity Surveyor|
|Contact Name:||Marcus Beadon|
|Job Published:||September 17, 2018|
Senior Quantity Surveyor
Contract - 12 Months +
£350 - £450 Per Day
We are recruiting for a Contract Senior Quantity Surveyor/Quantity Surveyor to work with an established, well respected London based sub-contractor.
My client offers a complete solution from design to supply, installation and full project management. They specialise in external façade cladding, high spec internal stone finishes and hard landscaping. They are seeking Quantity Surveyors who take pride in their projects, as you will be working on high spec buildings.
Reporting in to the Senior Commercial Manager the successful Quantity Surveyor will be involved in procurement, sub-contracts, contract accounting and valuations. Previous experience in stone/natural stone would be highly beneficial.
Typically, you will be working on several projects or one large project. The QS will have sound contractual knowledge and be commercially minded. Previous experience using JCT (Joint Contracts Tribunal) Design & Build is highly beneficial. You will have knowledge and experience of Asta PowerProject and MS Office applications.
Key Responsibilities of Senior Quantity Surveyor:
- Commercially managing projects in and around London
- Compile and submit monthly valuations to clients
- Analyse sub-contract tenders, including placing sub-contract orders, checking and valuing their work and certifying payments
- Placing orders with suppliers
- Run all aspects of commercial management from project commencement to final account
- Produce monthly CVR's (Cost Value Reconciliations), cash flow forecasts, formulate claims for 'extension of time' and loss & expense.
- Knowledge of the following would be desirable - Natural stone, external façade, cladding, internal stone, hard landscaping.
- Experience of JCT, Asta PowerProject (desirable)
This is a fantastic opportunity for a contract Senior QS/QS to work with a well-respected business on high end, high spec projects.
To find out more please call Marcus on 02393 910 037 or email email@example.com
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.