|Job Title:||Quantity Surveyor|
|Salary:||£300 - £350 per day|
|Contact Name:||Dan Parker|
|Job Published:||August 15, 2017 16:53|
Contract 6/12 months - Up to £350 per day DOE
We are currently recruiting for a Quantity Surveyor for an ongoing project based at Sellafield. The successful Quantity Surveyor will have been involved with significant scale construction projects, ideally with delivery experience in the civil nuclear sector. This role could also suit someone with good level expediter experience.
What We're Looking For
- NEC3 contract experience from contractor side
- Post qualification construction experience with a main contractor
- Good communication and ability to take instruction and assist accordingly
- BSc or higher in Quantity Surveying or a related field
- Working towards Chartered status with RICS or CIOB
- Sellafield delivery knowledge would be advantageous
What's On Offer
This is a fantastic opportunity to work on a landmark facility at Sellafield site. A very competitive rate, coupled with immediate interview and start dates will follow a successful application.
How To Apply
If this is of interest and you would like to find out more please contact Dan Parker on 02392 222 961, or alternatively email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK.