|Job Title:||Quantity Surveyor|
|Salary:||£35000 - £50000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Dan Bisset|
|Job Published:||March 09, 2017 17:07|
Barrow-in-Furness - Cumbria
£50,000 to £60,000
We are currently looking to recruit a Quantity Surveyor to join a £300 million project in Barrow-in-Furness.
This is a great opportunity to join a business who are working on several projects in the Civil & Defence nuclear sectors in the UK.
Reporting into the Commercial Manager, you will be responsible for maintaining commercial information to the contract, satisfying both the customer and employer in terms of reporting contract commercial performance.
Duties will include.
- Managing subcontractor supplier accounts, financially and contractually.
- Providing support to the site team on contract requirements.
- Monitoring subcontractors against programme.
- Reviewing quotes and tenders.
- Liaising with the customer, customer representatives and other third parties on commercial issues, including agreement of variations, claims and additional payments
Already experienced as a quantity surveyor you will have a HND or Degree in Quantity Surveying (or other commercially related discipline) and you will be RICS accredited.
You will be able to demonstrate a good knowledge of monthly reporting and you will understand period cost reporting and comparison with budget/forecast.
What on offer.
- Competitive Basic Salary.
- Car Allowance / Company Car
- Subsistence Allowance
How to apply.
To apply, please call Dan Bisset on 02392 288 213 or send a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Astute Technical is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.