|Job Title:||Quantity Surveyor|
|Salary:||£35000 - £36000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Samir Belazka|
|Job Published:||September 21, 2016 09:22|
£35,000 Per Annum
Midlands & South East
ASTUTE Technical are currently recruiting for a Quantity Surveyor to work on a number of Canal and River Trust Schemes in and around the Midlands and South East (Dependant on your location).
Reporting to the Senior Quantity Surveyor you will be responsible for (but not limited to);
- Ensuring cash flow is maximised
- Preparation of cost and value reports
- Subcontractor management
- Implementation of compliance
- Provide contractual and commercial advice where required
- Preparation of Bills of Quantity
- Order placement
The successful candidate will have a proven history of working on Civil Engineering schemes and be contractually aware of NEC3 form of contract.
Along with an attractive starting salary of up to £35k per annum + package (experience dependant), this is an exciting opportunity to join an industry leading company with an international presence.
The ideal candidate will have/be;
- A working knowledge of successfully delivering Civil Engineering projects
- NEC3 aware
- Must hold a full UK Driver's License
- Will hold a degree in Civil Engineering or Quantity Surveying
- Be proficient in the use of all Microsoft packages
- Be flexible in in terms of working hours
- Be prepared to travel
To apply for this role please contact Sam Belazka on 02392 221 600 or send your most recent CV to email@example.com
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's