|Job Title:||Quality Manager|
|Salary:||£35000 - £45000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Gemma Nixon|
|Job Published:||August 08, 2018 14:18|
Up to £45,000
We are currently recruiting for a Quality Manager to join one of the industry leaders in specialist water treatment systems across the UK. Working as the Quality Manager, you will be responsible for maintaining ISO procedures to ISO9001 standards to ensure overall business performance is improved. This will require a good understanding of the quality management systems and the ability to implement changes across the company working with customers and senior managers.
Reporting to the Commercial Director, you will be responsible for…
- Understanding ISO9001 standards and maintaining ISO procedures, controls and management plans.
- Improving business performance, quality standards and customer service.
- Monitoring and advising on the performance of the quality management system in place, producing data and reporting on performance against set standards.
- Provide advice on required business changes and how to implement them.
- Highlight training gaps and provide training and tools to enable all divisions to achieve quality standards.
- Use these programmes to reduce waste and increase efficiency across the business.
- Investigate other ISO accreditations that may be relevant such as ISO14001 and ISO45001
- Drive company-wide engagement of the importance of quality and ISO standards.
- Interact with customers on ISO and H&S assurances.
To be considered for this position, candidates are expected to have demonstrable experience working with and implementing ISO9001 accreditations with some knowledge or experience of other ISO accreditations such as 14001 and 15001.
You should also have a solid track record implementing change across a business as well as successfully passing ISO audits with minimal non-conformance issues.
What's on offer
- Basic salary up to £45,000
- Competitive Package
How to Apply
To apply, please call Gemma Nixon on 02392 222 964 or send a copy of your CV to email@example.com
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's