|Job Title:||Quality Inspector|
|Salary:||Up to £30000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Sara Nash|
|Job Published:||April 17, 2019|
£25k - £30k Basic + Benefits
Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire
Astute Technical Recruitment are recruiting for an experienced Composite or Mechanical Quality Inspector to join a leader in the business of Composite Manufacturing, providing world class composite parts/components for clients based across UK and internationally.
The opportunity will provide the successful candidate a genuine opportunity to put their mark in the department and introduce new processes to streamline the quality process.
As a Quality Inspector, your duties will include:-
- Inspection of detailed parts in accordance with design data
- Final Inspection
- First Article Inspection Reports
- Use of calibrated measuring equipment
- Raising non conformance reports (NCR's) and completing 5-Why root cause analysis, investigations and related corrective actions
To be considered for the Quality Inspector role, candidates should have:-
- Previous experience of Composite or Mechanical Quality Inspection
- Working knowledge of either FaroArm or RomerArm would be a distinct advantage
- Experience in AS9100 approved environment
As a Quality Inspector with our client, you will receive:-
- Competitive salary of £25k - £30 Basic
- Company Bonus scheme
- 25 days Holiday
For more information, please contact Sara Nash on 023 93 910 040 or email@example.com
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.