|Job Title:||Quality Engineer - Aerospace|
|Salary:||Up to £30000.00 per annum + Benefits package|
|Contact Name:||Simon Cheung|
|Job Published:||October 1, 2019|
Quality Engineer - Aerospace
£30k Basic, 23 days holiday + Bank Holidays, life assurance, pension scheme
Astute Technical are currently supporting a leading Aerospace sub contract manufacturer for a new opportunity for a Quality Engineer to be responsible for Quality Assurance support across products and processes at a strategic business level.
Managing a wide range of responsibilities including focusing on day to day troubleshooting, facilitating the optimisation of quality management processes and assisting business critical projects to successful completion and transition into mainstream manufacture through New Product Introduction.
As Quality Engineer, your responsibilities will include:-
- Supporting the maintenance and development of company policies, processes, and procedures to maintain a compliant Quality Management System in line with regulatory and customer approvals.
- Special Process point of contact including approvals, audits and 3rd party support.
- Review product verification strategies and manage their implementation to meet the Customer and / or Internal requirements across new products.
- Identify measuring equipment required for manufacturing new products - including statistical justification.
To be considered for the Quality Engineer role, you will demonstrate:-
- Educated in an engineering / technical discipline to HNC or ideally degree level.
- Ideally, the individual will be Green Belt trained.
- Ability to work as part of a team or on own initiative and to provide a service to a wide variety of teams.
- Ability to work within tight time scales
As Quality Engineer with our client, you will receive:-
- £30k Basic
- Comprehensive benefits package including life assurance and pension scheme
To apply, please send your CV and cover letter to Simon Cheung on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 023 93 911 007
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.