|Job Title:||Quality Engineer|
|Location:||North East England, England|
|Salary:||£30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum + negotiable|
|Contact Name:||Dan Parker|
|Job Published:||June 30, 2017|
Quality Engineer - Nuclear
This is an exciting opportunity for a manufacturing quality engineer to join an established firm at their new purpose built facility, joining a dynamic project team at its inception with genuine prospects for growth and development.
Planning and supervising the development, application and monitoring of quality procedures, to include document authorship and distribution, this role will have a key part to play in shaping and delivering the project's quality standards from the ground up, and auditing them accordingly.
- Support NPI and APQ
- Non conformance investigation and route cause analysis and report structure
- PFMEA and inspection plans, ITP to close out
- Internal, customer, and 3rd party audit coordination
- Final Inspection Plan development
- FAIR completion
- Specification change management and implementation
- PPAP and APQP knowledge
- Onsite client hosting and offsite client or supplier visits as required
A background in manufacturing quality engineering is required, ideally but not exclusively with exposure to the civil nuclear sector. Preferably an engineering degree in a relevant discipline, or technical HNC qualifications as a minimum, with a desire to progress your career as a quality professional and contribute to a successful project team.
What's on offer
- Excellent benefits package to include generous pension contributions, and a sharesave scheme option
- A 37 hour working week, to include half day Friday finish
- A new purpose built facility, with industry leading technology support
- Huge growth and development potential by joining at the start of a project with excellent future commitment
How to apply
Please call Dan Parker on 02392 222 961, or send a supported CV application direct to email@example.com.
Astute Technical is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.