|Job Title:||Quality Control Inspector|
|Location:||High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire|
|Salary:||Up to £26000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Dan Bisset|
|Job Published:||September 11, 2018|
Quality Control Inspector
We are currently recruiting for a Quality Control Inspector to join a leading Water Treatment business in High Wycombe. You will be responsible for all quality control activities in a bespoke product line. Focusing on raw components through to final product testing.
Reporting to the Operations Manager, you will be responsible for…
- Carrying out testing of bespoke water treatment products and sub assemblies, adhering to controlled quality control testing procedures.
- Supporting the final QS inspection of other products when necessary.
- Supporting the incoming raw materials inspection teams.
- Final product / finitised unit inspection.
- Compliance with ISO9001 Quality and ISO140001 Environmental policies.
- Taking ownership of all calibrated equipment for testing and validation purposes.
- Direct participation in the ongoing maintenance of test equipment.
Candidates will have a minimum of two years' experience as a Quality Control Inspector in an Engineering / Manufacturing environment. This is to be coupled with a NVW or higher in engineering and experience with electromechanical systems.
You will be confident in operating a range of metrology equipment (Vernier Callipers, Pin Gauges etc)
A solid understating of electromechanical fundamentals and fluid dynamics i.e pressure / flow etc is desirable.
What's on offer
- Basic salary up to £26,000
- 39 hour working week - Monday - Friday.
- 25 days annual leave + bank holidays
- Life Assurance
How to apply
To apply, please call Dan Bisset on 02392 288 213 or send a copy of your CV to email@example.com
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.