|Job Title:||Quality Assurance & Regulatory Compliance Manager|
|Salary:||£35 - £40 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Sara Nash|
|Job Published:||November 28, 2018|
- Implementation of the business quality system to contribute to, and integrate with the organisations business strategy
- Report to senior management on the performance and effectiveness of the business Quality Management System and the need for improvements
- Provide leadership and guidance to a cross functional team of process owners within the business management system to ensure processes remain the most relevant and effective means of managing the business
- Act as a consultant and advisor to all application regulatory compliance
- Develop and implement Quality KPIs across the business
- Establish audit system and maintenance of ISO9001 (2015 standards) and other standards as applicable
- Provide leadership on Operation Excellence frameworks, learning and development processes and supporting Operational Excellence activities in accordance to targets, budgets and timescales.
- Develop and implement a communication strategy to improve awareness, ownership and benefits of Quality and Continuous Improvement culture across the entire company.
- Ensure that the highest level of quality standards and methods are achieved and maintained, particularly those relating to customer experience.
- Membership of a recognised Quality & CI body - CQI, LCS
- Degree level qualification, technical or manufacturing preferred
- Proven coach / teacher of quality/compliance behaviours
- Expert knowledge and experience in applying quality tools and techniques
- Conversant with a range of industrial and regulatory compliance tools and techniques
- Able to lead quality improvements within cross functional teams
- Good communicator - able to articulate clearly and effectively
- Able to advise and act on complex quality issues e.g. business processes, root cause analysis, document control and traceability
- Customer facing skills, able to gain credibility with customers
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.