|Job Title:||Quality Advisor|
|Location:||Brighton, East Sussex|
|Salary:||£30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Dan Bisset|
|Job Published:||November 13, 2017 13:53|
Up to £35,000 + Package
We are currently recruiting for a Quality Advisor to join an established water, energy and environmental service Business. They are currently looking to expand their safety, health, environmental and quality team with the addition of a Quality Advisor to join a joint venture framework.
Working projects that focus on the design, construction and improvements to clean water and dirty water treatment plants, you will be responsible for…
- Analysing current and future procedural needs of the business.
- Providing overall support on quality issues.
- Developing and undertaking on site quality control audits (during tender, design and construction phases)
- Developing and delivering quality advice to office and site staff.
- Participating in site quality management processes including Quality Readiness Reviews, Inspections & Test Plans.
- Working alongside the SHEQ team to contribute and develop companywide management systems.
- Liaising with clients, JV business and supply chain partners.
Candidates will have gained experience of Quality Management within the construction industry (ideally Water Treatment)
A recognised Internal Quality Auditor qualification is desirable (e.g. an IRCA recognised course)
You will also have demonstrable experience of writing formal quality management documents and undertaking audits
What's on Offer
- Basic salary up to £35,000
- The opportunity to join a recognised business in the Water sector.
- Competitive benefits package.
How to apply
To apply, please send a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Dan Bisset on 02392 288 213.
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's