|Job Title:||QHSE Advisor|
|Salary:||£40000 - £42000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Becki Wensley|
|Job Published:||June 07, 2016 16:36|
QHSE/SHEQ Advisor - Renewable Energy
Salary - c£42,000
Location - Derby
We are currently seeking a Health and Safety Advisor for our clients - giants in the Renewable Energy and Waste Management Sector to provide a cultural change and to promote Quality Health Safety and Environment awareness. This will be a static role and one of their energy from waste sites.
Your responsibilities as QHSE Advisor will include:
- Effectively identifying, managing and monitoring safety and environmental risks.
- Training managers and employees to practice and engage in quality, health & safety and environmental standards.
- Taking appropriate action when these regulations are not adhered to.
- Ensuring incidents are investigated to obtain a root cause and put into place preventative actions.
- Monitoring and updating the key schedules.
- Responding to and managing internal and third party audits and stakeholders.
- Leading outage support.
- Managing the renewables obligation certificates and feed-in tariffs.
The successful candidate will have the following:
- NEBOSH general certificate, with aim to work towards a Diploma.
- Minimum technical level IOSH.
- Previous experience of CDM works.
- To be able to implement, manage and be conversant with ISO 9001, 14001, OHSAS 18001.
- Hold an environmental Degree or equivalent.
- Heavy manufacturing or energy from waste/waste management experience.
And engineering background or understanding is advantageous as is a familiarly with BSEN 14181 air emissions monitoring & CEMS operation. This package is offering a salary circa £42,000 + benefits.
To apply for this position please email a copy of your current CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or phone Becki Wensley on 023 92 221 600.
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's