QA/QC Site Lead - Electrical
|Job Title:||QA/QC Site Lead - Electrical|
|Salary:||overseas allowance + flights back + transport to and from site|
|Contact Name:||Jane Walsh|
|Job Published:||March 04, 2019 14:20|
Electrical QA/QC Manager - Data Centre project
Competitive Salary + Overseas allowance + accommodation + flights back
Our client, a global engineering organisation, are looking for a Lead Electrical Engineer to work on a Data Centre project in Denmark. Although our client is UK&I based, they will be looking for you to spend weeks away in Holland to oversee works on this project.
This is an opportunity to work within the context of ISO document Quality Management System on an electrical and instrumentation project environment which involves heavy electrical equipment including HV systems.
Roles & Responsibilities
As a QA/QC Manager , you will be responsible for:
- To coordinate the implementation and maintenance of the project Quality Plan and system inspection and test plans.
- To communicate the contract Quality requirements to the Dornan Engineering project staff
- To ensure the implementation of the Project Quality plan and procedures are reviewed, audited and monitored to a high standard
- To ensure efficient handover of all Quality Records to the Client
Skills & Qualifications
We are looking for someone with the following:
- 3rd level degree qualified or equivalent
- Electrical and instrumentation engineering background
- Previous experience within a management of quality systems environment
Salary & Package
What's on offer for this exciting role:
- Competitive salary
- Oversees allowance
- Transport to and from site
Please note; this is a permanent role.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please contact Jane Walsh on 02393 910 039 or send a CV and Cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Astute Technical is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Senior Electrical Engineer
Up to £55000.00 per annum
Electrical Engineer - Engineering Consultancy (Power Sector)
Stockport, Greater Manchester
£35000 - £42000.00 per annum + car allowance + benefits
Electrical Engineer - Energy from Waste
Lead Mechanical Technician - District Heating CHP
Manchester, Greater Manchester
£25 - £35 per hour + Negotiable.