QA / QC Manager - New Biomass Power Station
|Job Title:||QA / QC Manager - New Biomass Power Station|
|Contact Name:||Arjun Patel|
|Job Published:||January 14, 2019 11:17|
QA/QC Manager - Biomass Power Station
Our client, a global engineering organisation, are looking for a QA / QC Manager on a permanent basis to work on a brand-new Biomass Power Station in the West Midlands area.
Roles & Responsibilities
Reporting directly to the Project Director as QA / QC Manager, you will be responsible for:
- To coordinate the establishment, implementation and maintenance of the project Quality Plan and ensure that Client and Subcontractors are informed accordingly.
- Coordinate with the client on all quality related issues to ensure a consistent approach to client relationships and to investigate customer queries and complaints.
- Follow up of ITPs of subcontracts (Steam Boiler, Steam turbine Generator Set, Fluegas Treatment Equipment, Overhead Cranes, Coolers, Piping, Water Treatment plant, Air Compressor Plant etc..).
- Prepare and follow-up of Manufacturing Inspection Schedule together with QA Inspector.
- Coordination of expediting visits to subcontractors manufacturing facilities in close cooperation with package manager & QA Inspector.
- To manage the client's attendance at the agreed inspection and/or witness points in accordance with the project contract.
- Follow up on CE marking of the Plant's components and prepare overall CE marking for the Plant. Development of CE strategy.
- Engage with NoBo.
- Populate and follow up NCR Register Subcontractors.
Skills & Qualifications
To be considered for this role, you will ideally have:
- A relevant technical qualification such as an HNC/ONC/C&G etc in an engineering discipline
- QA/QC Managerial experience working on similar projects e.g. Energy from Waste, Biomass, CCGT, CHP, etc.
Salary & Package
What's on offer for this exciting role:
- Competitive Salary
- Working on a brand-new Biomass site and then future projects thereafter
- Opportunity to work for a global engineering company
How to Apply
To apply for this exciting opportunity simply send a copy of your up to date CV and covering letter to email@example.com or alternatively you can call 02392 288 282 and speak to Arjun Patel who can tell you more.
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
EC&I Engineer - Biomass Power Station
Instrument Technician - Biomass Power Station
Port Talbot, Neath Port Talbot
Bonus + overtime + pension
General Manager - New build Energy from Waste Power Station
Plant Manager - New Biomass Plant
Kingston Upon Hull, East Riding of Yorkshire
Car & Bonus
EC&I Technician - Power Station