|Job Title:||Pump Engineer|
|Salary:||£30000 - £37000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Gemma Nixon|
|Job Published:||July 31, 2019|
Up to £37,000
We are currently recruiting for a Pump Engineer to join one of the leading providers of specialist wastewater pump engineering services in the UK. Working as a Pump Engineer, you will be responsible for travelling to various customer sites servicing, maintaining, commissioning and repairing specialist pump equipment across the Southern Region.
Reporting to the Service Manager, you will be responsible for…
- Preforming servicing, pre-planned and breakdown maintenance to equipment such as centrifugal pumps, booster pump systems, heating pressurisation systems, packaged pump systems and variable speed drivers.
- Assisting clients with technical faults, fault finding where necessary.
- Installing and commissioning new on-site.
- Travelling across domestic, commercial and industrial wastewater pumping stations.
- Completing risk assessments, activity reports and other documentation as required.
- Out of hours cover and rapid response.
To be considered for this position, candidates will be expected to have a background in performing maintenance / service work on a variety of heavy industrial pumping equipment and demonstrable experience working within the wastewater industry.
Candidates should also have a flexible working attitude as this is a field-based role requiring extensive travel and out of hours cover.
What's on offer.
- Basic salary up to £37,000
- Company Van
- Overtime and Call Out
- Competitive Package
How to Apply
To apply, please call Gemma Nixon on 02392 222 964 or send a copy of your CV to email@example.com
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.