PRV Leakage Technician
|Job Title:||PRV Leakage Technician|
|Salary:||£22000.00 - £25000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Tom Mlinar|
|Job Published:||June 29, 2016 11:56|
PRV Leakage Technician
£22,000 - £24,000 Per annum
Astute Technical Recruitment are currently seeking PRV Leakage Technician to work for a Water Company based in Aldershot, the purpose of this position is to supply leakage data to the Leakage Detection Managers to enable effective and efficient leakage monitoring, detection and reporting. Undertake planned and reactive maintenance of defective leakage data equipment, PRVs and similar apparatus in addition to leakage data and software systems. To support operational activities, both planned and reactive through asset maintenance and data capture.
The successful Technician will have the following certificates NRSWA, Confined Spaces and National Water Hygiene Card (Blue Card) and have excellent customer service skills. As a Leakage Technician you will have experience of repairing data devices, flow meters and pressure reducing valves you will also have an understanding of leakage network distribution water operations, valve operations, flushing and mains tracing.
As a PRV Leakage Technician you will be responsible for -
- Maintain and repair all leakage data equipment and software systems effectively.
- Maintain PRVs (and similar apparatus) as identified by the PRV maintenance program of work.
- Assist in the production of reports on data PRV repairs for reporting purposes.
- Identify data issues such as zonal integrity and suspect flows. Carry out DMA integrity checks as required.
- Carry out site surveys, repair or replace defective data devices and PRV equipment and carryout installation and downloading of loggers as required, in all areas.
- Change or repair district meters and mechanisms on site where possible subject to valveing / Health and Safety site requirements.
- Assist with data logging of projects including Top 100, E-metering, Control areas, MoD sites, pressure logging and customer meters.
- The Leakage Data Technician may be required to work out-of hours, to undertake night work and be available on call as required.
- To meet administrative requirements of the job (e.g. inputting work onto Nomad, GIS and other corporate systems).
For more information or to apply for this position please contact Tom Mlinar on 02392 222961 or send your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's