Proposals Engineer - Water Treatment
|Job Title:||Proposals Engineer - Water Treatment|
|Location:||Birmingham, West Midlands|
|Salary:||Up to £40000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Dan Bisset|
|Job Published:||March 19, 2019 16:45|
£40,000 + Package
We are currently recruiting for a Proposals Engineer to join a world leader in water treatment. Joining their office in Birmingham you will be responsible for preparing proposals for municipal and industrial water treatment projects.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a recognised name within the industry, who can provide a portfolio of projects to work on and genuine career progression opportunities.
Working alongside the Bid Manager, you will be responsible for…
- Defining and managing the technical input for proposals, working collaboratively with process, engineering, project delivery and commercial departments .
- Delivery proposals on time and ensuring they are cost competitive.
- Adapting / amending proposals to suit client needs.
- Working closely with the sales department to discuss requirements and ensuring a suitable design is established.
Candidates will have the following skills and experience.
- Qualified to degree level (or equivariant) or qualified by experience in an engineering subject.
- Experience managing / planning multiple proposals at the same time.
- Strong influencing and negotiation skills.
- Excellent planning and organisation skills.
- Experience in Water Treatment / Waste Water is not essential, but highly desirable.
What's on offer
- Basic salary of £40,000
- 25 Days holiday + 8 public holidays
- Pension Scheme
- Life Assurance
- Flexible benefits (Private Medical, Income Protection, Etc)
How to apply
To apply, please call Dan Bisset on 02392 288 213 or send a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's