Proposals Engineer - Energy from Waste
|Job Title:||Proposals Engineer - Energy from Waste|
|Salary:||Negotiable Competitive Salary|
|Contact Name:||Daniel Grosvenor|
|Job Published:||July 13, 2016 09:32|
Redditch - New Office
Our client is looking to strengthen their Waste to Energy department with a Proposals Engineer. With this role, in brand new offices in Redditch, you will be involved with competitive tenders to ensure the company secures new business to achieve targets.
Reporting to the Proposals Manager your responsibilities of the role will include;
- Consult, Inform and knowledge holder for outline design stage.
- Participate in managing company / client interface and relationships.
- Assist with management of company risk associated with each tender and tender strategy
- Act on feedback from contract close out meetings, change requests and clients to enable a more tailored approach.
- Prepare enquiries and obtain competitive quotations for mechanical engineering resources, particularly materials and sub-contractors.
- Maintain an up to date awareness and knowledge of Technical developments and new methods within the Industry, including ure your own continuous professional development by participating in external networking/conferences/associations/groups.
- Provide technical advice to other members of staff.
- Ensure that Client's requirements and project drivers are incorporated within tenders.
- Maintain data base for equipment along with reference lists.
- Liaise with all disciplines and have overall responsibility for completing the TPS (Tender Price Schedule) and tender offer.
- Undertake Client and Site visits, meetings and presentations as required to secure profitable business.
- Maintain a positive and solution oriented approach to work, providing open and honest feedback.
- Undertake such other duties, training and/or hours of work as may be reasonably required and which are consistent with the general level of responsibility of this role
- In all internal and external contact, present a professional and positive image of the department and company as well as maintaining mutually constructive, positive and beneficial relationships.
- Take all reasonable steps to ensure appropriate confidentiality
What we are looking for:
- HNC/HND/Degree Qualfied in relevant Mechanical/Process Engineering Discipline
- Working experience of CAPEX/OPEX assessments
- Experienced of Propsals and Tenders
- Working knowledge of the Conditions of Contract and Specifications within the Energy from Waste industry
- Exposure to Energy from Waste, Waste to Energy, Biomass, EfW, WtE, Power Station, Heavy Process Industy
If you are interested in this role, please contact Dan Grosvenor or Saleh Sattar at Astute Technical Recruitment on 02392 288 286 or email a CV to email@example.com
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Condition Monitoring Engineer - Energy from Waste
£40000 - £45000.00 per annum + Car allowance + bonus
Plant Manager - Energy from Waste
Dudley, West Midlands
EC&I Technician x 2 - Energy from Waste
£42000 - £45000 per annum + 10% bonus, pension
Health & Safety Manager - Energy from Waste
£40000 - £42000.00 per annum
CHP Commissioning Engineer
£40 - £45 per hour