|Job Title:||Project Planner|
|Contact Name:||Samantha Lancashire|
|Job Published:||November 07, 2017 09:26|
24 Month Contract
Our Client develops, manufactures and builds green energy plants which produce electricity and heat from waste products such as household waste and biomass.
An opportunity is available to join our Client on a long-term contract as a Project Planner. The Project Planner will be developing and manage schedules in Primavera P6. The successful candidate will be managing and coordinating the planning process and monitoring and controlling project schedule risks.
Essential Knowledge and Experience:
- Project planning experience within the construction industry i.e. Energy from Waste or Biomass plants
- Previous experience of seeing an Energy from Waste project through to completion would be advantageous
- Previous experience of using Primavera P6 is essential for this
- Degree qualified in a relevant engineering discipline, or equivalent
- Experience of working within budgets and timescales
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team
If you are interested in finding out more you can call Samantha on 02393 910026 or email email@example.com
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's