Project Manager - Waste to Energy
|Job Title:||Project Manager - Waste to Energy|
|Contact Name:||Daniel Grosvenor|
|Job Published:||January 06, 2017 16:22|
Project Manager - Waste to Energy
Competitive Salary + Package
Astute Technical Recruitment are looking for an experienced Project Manager for a new Waste to Energy Biomass site based in Boston, Lincolnshire. You will be responsible for all contracts ranging from £5m to £25m in value. Working alongside the Construction Manager, working on ensuring that all projects are delivered on time and within budget.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a growing team currently engaged in three Energy from Waste projects across the Country.
As a Project Manager, you will be responsible for:
- The planning and coordination of staff to undertake current and future workloads.
- Ensuring systems are in place so that the quality of work is to predefined standards.
- Controlling and monitoring the progress of the Waste to Energy Project.
- Managing budgets and measuring performance.
- The implementation of strict financial controls on sub-contractors, suppliers and operatives including administration of the valuation system, maximising cash flow and profitability.
- Build and manage relationships with clients and third party stakeholders.
- Enforcing compliance with the current safety legislation and the Company's Health & Safety Policy.
- Undertake role of the Site Safety Supervisor.
- Organising and co-ordinate the undertaking of maintenance work post contract.
The successful candidate will be an experienced Project Manager with a record from start through to completion of an Energy from Waste/Biomass/CHP/Large Process project.
You will have experience in managing Commercial, Civil and Construction packages and a proven record of delivering projects on time.
We are looking for someone with the following experience and qualifications:
- Previous experience in Project Managing an Energy from Waste or similar large process project
- BSc/BEng/Meng/MSc in Engineering or an equivalent field
- IOSH or NEBOSH
- CSCS Card Holder
- Prince 2 Qualified or AMPM or equivalent
Package and Benefits
What's in it for you:
- Competitive Salary + Benefits Package
- A chance to join one of the UK's largest Construction companies
- Working on a brand new Energy from Waste project
To apply for this exciting opportunity simply send a copy of your up to date CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively you can call 02392 221 600 and speak to Dan Grosvenor who can tell you more
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Plant Manager - Energy from Waste
Dudley, West Midlands
Health & Safety Manager - Energy from Waste
£40000 - £42000.00 per annum
Condition Monitoring Engineer - Energy from Waste
£40000 - £45000.00 per annum + Car allowance + bonus
EC&I Technician x 2 - Energy from Waste
£42000 - £45000 per annum + 10% bonus, pension
CHP Commissioning Engineer
£40 - £45 per hour