|Job Title:||Project Manager - Sofia|
|Location:||Swindon, Wiltshire, S. W. England, England|
|Salary:||£65000 - £80000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Molly McDermott|
|Job Published:||September 13, 2019|
Project Manager - Offshore wind
£Competitive plus benefits
We are currently seeking to recruit an experienced Offshore Wind Project Manager, to oversee and manage the development and construction of an Offshore Windfarm. Our client is a leading organisation within the Renewable Energy industry, with the opportunity for a Project Manager to join their team in Swindon.
As the project manager you are responsible for:
- Leading a multi-disciplinary team to manage the delivery of a HVDC project
- Overseeing all phases of project (onshore and offshore)
- Demonstrably prioritise Health, Safety and Environmental performance through the design and implementation of the project during Construction, Operation and Maintenance
- Identify and report project risks and manage the mitigation of those risks
- Other duties as required
To be considered for this role you must have:
- Experience as Project Manager - Accreditation of Project Management experience and/or qualifications from a recognised professional body
- Significant experience of safely and successfully delivering electrical systems for the offshore wind industry
- Experience of negotiating and managing contracts is desirable
- Degree (or equivalent) in engineering or relevant field
- Extensive experience of relevant work experience and good knowledge of project planning and organisation
- The ability to organise and work with teams of professionals and communicate at any level
A competitive salary, car allowance, family medical care and other benefits are on offer to the candidate who wants to progress their career within the Renewable Energy sector.
How to apply:
Please send a copy of your CV to email@example.com , call Molly McDermott on 02393910034 for a confidential discussion OR click APPLY today!
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.