|Job Title:||Project Manager - Power Generation|
|Location:||Manchester, Greater Manchester|
|Salary:||car + benefits|
|Contact Name:||Arjun Patel|
|Job Published:||February 28, 2019|
Project Manager - Power Generation
Competitive Salary + Car/Car Allowance + benefits
North England/Scotland with UK travel
A fantastic new opportunity has arisen for a Project Manager to join the Recycling and Asset Integrity department for a market leading company, who specialise in Renewable Energy, Recycling and Waste Management, on a 2-year fixed term contract with a view to go permanent.
As Project Manager, you will be ensuring projects are delivered in line with best practise project management methods and standards according to they type and scale of project.
Roles & Responsibilities
Reporting to the Head of Projects, you will be responsible for:
- Ensuring projects are delivered in line will all technical, H&S, environmental and quality requirements working in partnership with the Project Management Team and key stakeholders
- Managing all operational aspects of the projects, including effective management of Project Engineers
- Monitor, manage, control and report project expenditure on a regular basis to ensure it is within the agreed company financial model
Skills & Qualifications
To be considered for this opportunity, you will ideally have:
- Educated to degree level in a relevant discipline
- Proven experience of full lifecycle EPC capital project delivery within the UK
- Strong commercial knowledge of EPC project execution and NEC3 and IChemE forms of contracts
- Good knowledge of CDM regulations
- Proven experience of construction, commissioning an operational handover
What is in it for me?
- Competitive salary
- Company car / car allowance
- Other benefits
- Scope to progress onto a permanent full-time role with newer projects upcoming
If you are interested in applying for this position, please contact Arjun Patel on 02392 288 282 or send a CV and Cover letter to email@example.com
Astute Technical is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.