|Job Title:||Project Manager - New build Energy from Waste Power Station|
|Contact Name:||Arjun Patel|
|Job Published:||April 16, 2019|
Project Manager - New build Energy from Waste Power Station
Competitive Salary + Benefits
Astute Technical Recruitment are looking for a Civils/Construction Project Manager to join a well-known, award winning, building and civil engineering company whose projects involve major infrastructure, industrial facilities and commercial.
As Project Manager, you will be overseeing the Civils and Construction works on a brand-new Energy from Waste Power Station in Bedfordshire.
Roles & Responsibilities
Reporting directly to the Project Director, you will be responsible for:
- Leading the project team of c.12 personnel to ensure the contracts are completed on schedule, budget and complies with the company and Health and Safety legislation
- Develop strong relationships with key stakeholders
- Manage and assess subcontractor's quality of work and their ability to maintain scope of the programme
- Reviewing EPC Contractor CSA drawings and specifications whilst checking compliance with the owner specification
Skills & Qualifications
We are looking for someone with the following:
- Qualified ideally with an ONC / HNC / HND in a relevant Engineering discipline
- At least 5 years of Project Manager experience within the Power Generation sector e.g. Energy from Waste, Biomass, CCGT, CHP
- Proven record of delivering large scale projects with experience of RC frame, structural steel frame and cladding.
- Experience in delivering high value projects from design stage through to completion
Salary & Package
What's on offer for this exciting role?
- Competitive Salary
- Other company benefits
To apply for this position, please send a copy of your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or dial 02392 288 282 and ask to speak with Arjun Patel who can tell you more about this vacancy.
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.