Project Manager - Manufacturing
|Job Title:||Project Manager - Manufacturing|
|Salary:||£35000 - £45000 per annum + Company Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Kyle Shinn|
|Job Published:||June 19, 2019 11:47|
Project Manager - Manufacturing
Up to £45,000 + Benefits
Our client, a leading manufacturing company within the defence sector, currently require a Project Manager to join their team based in the Southampton area. You'll be responsible for delivery various electronic & electro-mechanical manufacturing projects, ensuring that internal & external stakeholder expectations are managed throughout the full lifecycle.
As a Project Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Managing the delivery of electronic & electro-mechanical manufacturing projects, ensuring adherence with agreed timescales, budgets & quality constraints.
- Managing of internal & external stakeholder expectations, providing them with regular updates on project progress.
- Preparing & maintaining project plans & schedules for assigned projects.
- Leading project team meetings to gain status updates & to ensure effective risk management.
- Working closely with the finance team to review & validate project budgets & expenditure.
- Producing regular project progress reports & attending management meetings.
- Other duties as required.
In order to be considered for this position, you will need to have experience in a similar Project Manager role within the electronics, manufacturing or defence industry. You will also need to be degree qualified in a relevant engineering discipline, along with ideally holding a project management qualification (such as Prince 2 or APM) although this is not essential.
You will also need to undergo SC clearance and must therefore satisfy UK residency criteria (at least 5 years).
This is an exciting opportunity to join a leading defence company! They are offering a competitive salary of up to £45,000 depending on experience, plus an excellent benefits package which includes 25 days holiday, private medical insurance, death in service, pension scheme etc.
If you would like to apply for this Project Manager role, then please send a copy of your up to date CV to email@example.com or call Kyle Shinn on 02392 288 284 for more information.
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Operations Manufacturing Trainer
Up to £35000.00 per annum
Senior Manufacturing Engineer
£26 - £28 per day
Process Engineer - Manufacturing & Production
£35000 - £40000 per annum + pension, benefits
Senior Electrical Engineer - New Build Pharmaceutical Project
Up to £50000.00 per annum