|Job Title:||Project Manager - Energy from Waste Outages|
|Location:||North Yorkshire, England|
|Salary:||Up to £60000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Luke Bennett|
|Job Published:||September 6, 2019|
Project Manager - Energy from Waste Outages
Nationwide / Home based
£60,000 Circa + Benefits
We are currently looking for an experienced O&M Mechanical Engineer from within the power industry looking to progress their knowledge, ability and skill to a Project Manager level. You will be joining a company providing the planning, presentation and execution of outage projects in Energy from Waste plants around the UK. The ideal candidate will have extensive experience in the planning, development and execution of outages within EFW power plants.
Roles & Responsibilities
Reporting directly to the Managing Director, as the Project Manager, you will be responsible for:
- The development of outage projects within the UK's energy from waste power plants
- Planning and preparation of development proposals from start to finish
- Provide progress reports and final reports to management and clients
- Build and foster relationships with current and potential clients and suppliers
- Co-ordinate and manage sub-contractors, customer service advisors, maintenance team and construction managers on site
- Prepare and calculate costs for future outage projects
- Support the unit actively to enable all targets are met
- Recognise, analyse, provide and execute the best possible solution for specific plant outage requirements.
Skills & Qualifications
We are looking for someone with the following:
- Minimum of 5 years in an engineering or project management role in the power sector
- Qualified to a minimum of HNC level in Mechanical/Process Engineering
- Experience with planning, developing and execution of outages within a power plant - this could be CCGT, Energy from Waste or the Biomass industry
- Team leading skills including, delegation and support.
- Negotiation techniques
- Computer Literate
- Full UK driving license due to travel requirements
The preferred candidate would ideally be Yorkshire or Linconshire based, however, this role is based in and around the UK.
Salary & Package
What's on offer for this exciting role:
- Salary of up to £60,000
- Car allowance
- Work from home
- Career progression.
If you are interested in this position, please send a CV and Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or ring 02393 910 037 and ask to speak to Luke Bennett who can tell you more.
Astute Technical is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.