|Job Title:||Project Manager - Energy|
|Salary:||£45000 - £50000 per annum + Company Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Kyle Shinn|
|Job Published:||June 28, 2019|
Project Manager - Energy
Up to £50,000 + Benefits
Permanent, Full Time
Southampton - UK travel required
Our client, a leading systems & solutions provider within the utility & energy markets, currently require a hands-on Project Manager / Delivery Manager to join their team. You'll be responsible for managing the delivery of multiple field installation & service projects to a diverse range of customers across the UK.
As a Project Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Managing the delivery of multiple field installation & service projects across the UK, working with a diverse range of customers such as industrial sites, water utilities & large manufacturing sites, social housing associations & local authorities etc.
- Managing the field installation & service delivery teams, ensuring that service level agreements are met through effective resource planning & tracking.
- Identifying & managing external contractors to carrying out installation & commissioning as per project requirements.
- Developing & maintaining key stakeholder relationships to ensure effective communication & execution of the projects.
- Preparing & managing the CAPEX & OPEX budgets, along with providing budgetary reporting to the senior management team.
- Ensuring compliance with all required regulatory standards, including health & safety and quality.
- Overseeing all aspects of the customer service experience.
- Other duties as required.
In order to be considered for this position, you will need to have proven experience in a similar customer facing Project Manager / Delivery Manager role with a proven track record of successfully delivery field service & installation projects within timescales, budgets & quality requirements. You will also need to be hands on & hold a relevant engineering qualification (electrical, mechanical, instrumentation or similar).
You will also need to be happy to travel across the UK as required, which will involve regular stays away overnight. There is also a requirement for occasional travel overseas.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a leading company where you can be responsible for the delivery of field service & installation projects across the UK! They're offering a competitive basic salary of up to £50,000 depending on experience plus the benefits package.
If you could like to apply for this Project Manager role, then please send a copy of your up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Kyle Shinn on 02392 288 284 for more information.
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.