Project Manager construction-fit out
|Job Title:||Project Manager construction-fit out|
|Salary:||£50000.00 - £60000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Dan Bisset|
|Job Published:||March 09, 2017 15:51|
Project Manager - Construction Fit Out
Barrow-in-Furness - Cumbria
£50,000 to £60,000
We are currently looking to recruit a Construction Project Manager to join a £300 million project in Barrow-in-Furness.
This is a great opportunity to join a business who are working on several projects in the Civil & Defence nuclear sectors in the UK.
Reporting into the Construction Manager, you will be responsible for managing multidisciplinary projects and associated actives from conception through to completion, delivering work and managing client requirements.
Duties will include.
- Implementing and managing project milestones.
- Liaising with and manging stakeholders and subcontractors.
- Overseeing the successful delivery of projects to scope, target cost and quality.
- Reviewing and approving project managing plans, HSE plans and environmental work package plans.
As an experienced project manager, you will have a strong background in managing a range of construction projects
Candidates must have experience of managing internal fit out subcontractors, coupled with managing on NEC3 contracts worth between £60-100M
What on offer.
- Basic salary of £50,000 to £60,000
- Car Allowance / Company Car
- Subsistence Allowance
How to apply.
To apply, please call Dan Bisset on 02392 288 213 or send a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Astute Technical is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's