|Job Title:||Project Manager|
|Salary:||Up to £45 per hour + Overtime|
|Contact Name:||Simon Cheung|
|Job Published:||August 20, 2019 08:42|
£45ph/3 Month Contract
Astute are proudly supporting a client who are a global leader in Design, Manufacture and Supply of high performance fluid control equipment, designed to perform under critical conditions of pressure and cleanliness, satisfying demanding Technical Requirements worldwide.
Due to a structured growth plan and increasing workflow and projects being awarded, a new 3 month contract position is now available for a Project Manager to execute and manage projects including customer interfacing and reporting.
As Project manager, your duties will include:-
- Initiate, develop, execute, direct, and control projects, costs and schedules that meet both project contractual requirements and stakeholder expectations.
- Act as primary customer contact for project activities, liaising with Engineering/Sales/QA/Procurement/ Manufacturing departments to ensure projects are on track and all issues are resolved is a timely manner.
- Lead multiple projects ensuring delivery to time, cost and specification/quality whilst managing risk
- Excellent leadership, risk management, delivery, budgeting and client relationship skills.
- Understand customer requirements and ensure the business is progressing on plan to those requirements
- Some business travel in the UK and overseas may be required
To be considered for the Project Manager role, candidates will demonstrate:-
- Degree or equivalent, preferably within an Engineering discipline
- Project Management experience delivering engineered solutions
- Demonstrable interpersonal skills with the ability to engage across all areas of the business including senior stakeholders
Applying for this exciting opportunity could not be easier, simply email your up to date CV and covering letter to Simon Cheung on firstname.lastname@example.org or 023 93 911 007.
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£45000 - £50000.00 per annum + Bonus, Pension, Holiday
Southampton, Hampshire, S. E. England, England
£45000 - £50000.00 per annum + Car/Pension/Holiday
£152 - £45000.00 per annum
Applications Group Manager
£50000 - £60000.00 per annum
Technical Product Manager
Havant, Hampshire, S. E. England, England
£92 - £55000.00 per annum