|Job Title:||Project Manager|
|Location:||Frankfurt am Main, Hessen|
|Salary:||£350.00 - £450.00 per day|
|Contact Name:||Ben Johns|
|Job Published:||August 1, 2019|
Project Manager - Data Centres
Rate of pay: £350 - £450 per day (Limited company) (Plus Flights & Accom)
Length of contract : 2 - 3 years
Start date: ASAP
Location: Frankfurt, Germany
Our client is currently searching for a German speaking Project Manager to assist on a large-scale data centre conversion build in Frankfurt, Germany.
The successful Project Manager will have experience managing data centre projects from cradle to grave and be fluent in German.
Reporting to the Project Director the Project Manager will be responsible for:
- Managing the overall operational and commercial aspects, delivering projects safely, on time, within budget and to the highest quality
- Defining project scope, goals, timelines, risks and contingency plans
- Project planning, monitoring and control
- Supporting the site teams to meet project goals and plan
- Managing day to day operational duties
- Developing and delivering progress reports, analysing results and troubleshooting problem areas
- Monitoring project progress and reporting on site progress to project team and the Client
- Building and maintaining strong working relationships with all key stakeholders
- Ensuring safe and effective daily operations
The ideal Project Manager will have experience working on data centre, pharmaceutical, petrochemical or healthcare projects and be fluent in German.
If you would want to find out more about the opportunity then call Ben Johns on 02393910041 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.