|Job Title:||Project Manager|
|Salary:||Up to £30000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Sara Nash|
|Job Published:||May 7, 2019|
£30k Basic + Benefits
Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire
Astute Technical are currently supporting a client who are an innovator in the business of world class composite components for global industries.
This opportunity represents a genuine opportunity for the successful candidate to develop their career and be the face of the business, dealing with world class, global blue chip clients in sectors such as Motorsport, F1, Aerospace and Medical.
As Project Manager, your duties will include:-
- Liaise with customers regarding existing and new projects
- Ensure Projects are completed ontime and within budget
- Schedule work load and ensure customer expectations are met
To be considered for the Project Manager role, candidates should have:-
- Engineering Degree
- Have worked in similar Engineering/Manufacturing environment, ideally Composites
- Able to manage multiple Projects
- PC literate/MS Office suite literate
As a Project Manager with our client, you will receive:-
- Competitive salary of £30k Basic
- 25 days Holiday
- Opportunity to develop your career and work with blue chip customers
Applying for this exciting opportunity could not be easier, simply email your up to date CV and covering letter to Sara Nash on firstname.lastname@example.org or 023 93 910 040
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.