|Job Title:||Project Manager|
|Salary:||£30000.00 - £60000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Dan Parker|
|Job Published:||January 16, 2019 11:36|
Technical Project Management Consultant
Bristol - £30-60k, several opportunities available
Our client is looking for an exceptional project manager to join their fast-growing nuclear consultancy business. Being an experienced technical project manager with a strong track record of delivery in an engineering or complex infrastructure sector, you will be an effective and inspiring leader, capable of getting the best from multi-disciplined teams to deliver on time and to cost.
As a true consultant, you will be commercially aware, and be comfortable with identifying and developing opportunities for additional worksteams to grow the business and deliver value to clients.
The role will be a dynamic and varied one, with various challenges dependent on each project covered, but core responsibilities will include:
- Cradle to grave project management responsibility from pre to post contract delivery.
- Plan, implement, monitor and control the project scope, schedule, resource requirements, budgets, quality and HSE requirements.
- Lead and co-ordinate the delivery of large multi discipline teams to solve complex engineering problems.
- Actively identify, plan and control risk and opportunity to maximise value for the customer and our business.
- Plan and deliver the stakeholder and communications management for the project through systemic identification and analysis of stakeholders, and the planning and conduct of interactions to engage and communicate with them.
- Identify and act upon opportunities to support business development activity.
You will hold a degree in a relevant engineering or scientific field, and either currently enjoy or be working towards professional accreditation with the APM. Ideally having 3 years or more in a technical project management role, you will have the flexibility and capacity to quickly gain an understanding of varied and complex multi-disciplinary projects, and both lead and develop your teams.
Having experience of the UK nuclear sector and related technologies would be a distinct advantage and being comfortable embedding within a client in a consultancy capacity is fundamental to the role.
What's on offer
Alongside a highly competitive salary and fantastic benefits package, you will become part of a team that genuinely values its consultants and is keen to invest in their personal and professional development.
Working on a variety of cutting edge projects in a challenging but positive atmosphere, you will be assured of a dynamic and fulfilling career path.
How to apply
Either hit the button below or by preference contact Dan Parker on 02392 222 961 if you'd like to learn more about the opportunity. Alternatively send a copy of your CV with covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Up to £25 per hour + Ltd Rate
£35.00 - £40.00 per hour
Up to £47 per hour
Senior Design Engineer
£40 - £45 per hour
£30 - £34 per hour