|Job Title:||Project Manager|
|Contact Name:||Greg Storey|
|Job Published:||January 8, 2019|
Location - Norway based role
Rate - Negotiable (Based on experience)
Start date - March 2019
Duration - 2 year contract
Our client's Head office is based in Fareham, Portsmouth. They are a large leading specialist in Process Cooling and associated products & Services. We are recruiting for a Project Manager with experience in design, supply, and project managing the mechanical build of a 250MW Data Centre in Norway. This project includes the build of a CHP plant.The successful Project Manager will be responsible for the heat transfer equipment, as this will be from the data centre cooling, pumps, heat exchangers, heat rejection and heat reclaim.
Responsibilities for the Project Manager:
- Responsible for coordinating the design phase of the works, hitting the required deadlines, with the internal members of staff.
- Part of the procurement team, assessing bids of supply equipment.
- Working with suppliers to coordinate delivery of procured components.
- Acting as the customers Representative of the mechanical build out of the facility, working alongside the main contractor and locally sourced labour.
- Will be expected to attend regular progress meetings with the client and the main contractor.
- Initially UK based, with monthly meetings in Norway, transitioning to be based in Norway on a regular basis, working from the Norway office & sites.
Experience and Skills:
- Over 10 years' experience as Project Manager.
- Previous experience managing £1Million + Projects.
- Mechanical and Electrical industry experience.
- Exceptional planning and delivery experience.
- Ability to manage sub-contractors.
- Excellent communication skills, ability to build rapport with customers and suppliers.
- Self-motivated and team player.
- Experience in Date Centre environment or power stations would be desirable.
- Target driven.
- Excellent problem solving.
If you are interested in this great opportunity, then please contact me on firstname.lastname@example.org or 02392 222 966.
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.