|Job Title:||Project Manager|
|Contact Name:||Jack Gandy|
|Job Published:||July 17, 2018 16:28|
£40,000 - £50,000
My client is looking for a project manager to work out of their London office. You will be responsible for taking clients projects from the initial idea or specification stage, through to Detailed Design, Build, Acceptance Testing and installation and on to commissioning.
The project manager will be expected to work in areas covering CHP, biomass, refrigeration, HVAC, lighting, boilers, compressed air and control schemes. The Project Manager may be required to work on a variety of client projects at any one time depending on the size and scope of the work.
My client deliver Project Management and Project Consultancy Services incorporating all elements of a project lifecycle including feasibility studies, capital justifications, front-end engineering and detailed design, right through to full turnkey project completion. Our core clients operate within the Manufacturing, Pharmaceutical, Healthcare, and Food and Drink sectors.
The Ideal Candidate Will Possess….
- Strong Project Management experience, gained from within a design or engineering projects environment.
- Relevant engineering qualifications and/or degree in relevant field, or currently studying for relevant qualification.
- Experience gained from pharmaceutical, health or chemical based sectors or projects.
- Detailed understanding of engineering issues and processes.
- Proven experience of working in CDM type projects
If you are interested in this role, please do give me a call on 02392 222960 or send an up to date copy of your CV to email@example.com
Astute Technical is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£400 - £450 per day
Construction Project Manager
Up to £85000.00 per annum + pension bonus car
Up to £0.00 per annum
Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire
£40000 - £45000.00 per annum + bonus car allowance