|Job Title:||Project Manager|
|Salary:||£35000 - £50000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Gemma Nixon|
|Job Published:||May 18, 2018 15:53|
Up to £50,000 + Company Car
We are currently recruiting for a Project Manager to join one of the industry leaders in specialist water treatment equipment in the UK. Working as a project manager, you will be responsible for managing all aspects of the execution phase across various large-scale water treatment projects nationwide. This will see you communicating with clients and stakeholders both internally and externally.
Reporting to the Head of Projects, you will be responsible for…
- Managing the execution of various projects across the UK ensuing all works are completed within the given project time-frame.
- Controlling all finances across the project, ensuring they are monitored and reported to maintain cost control.
- Communicate effectively with both clients and stakeholders on project progress.
- Ensure the project is executed in line with the project management quality system.
- Control the project deliverables in line with time and budget agreements. This will require effective delegation to sub-contractors, engineers, service departments and procurement allocated to the project.
- Update and develop company project processes for continual improvement.
To be considered for this position, candidates are expected to have demonstrable experience showing successful project management of medium sized projects as well as background working within industrial/ wastewater treatment processes.
Experience coordinating with internal and external stakeholders and the ability to manage the main contractor on site.
Candidates are also expected to be familiar with industrial contracts and working to CDM regulations and quality management systems such as ISO9001.
Due to a high level of travel to various sites throughout this role, candidates must hold a valid full UK driving licence and be flexible in their working hours.
What's on offer
- Basic salary up to £50,000
- Company Vehicle
- Competitive Package
How to Apply
To apply, please call Gemma Nixon on 02392 222 964 or send a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.