|Job Title:||Project Manager|
|Salary:||£40000 - £70000.00 per annum + Car + Career development|
|Contact Name:||Arjun Patel|
|Job Published:||November 08, 2017 16:36|
Project Manager - Energy
Up to £70,000 (depending on experience) + Car + Career development + other benefits
A fantastic new opportunity has arisen for a Project Manager to join the Projects and Engineering department for a market leading organisation within the Energy from Waste sector to project manage the delivery of full lifecycle multidiscipline EPC capital projects throughout the UK.
What is the Job?
We have an excellent opportunity for a Project Manager to join a company who are market leaders within the Energy from Waste sector. Reporting to the Head of Projects, typical duties will include:
- Liaise with Business Development and seek further clarification from legal and others as required to ensure the Project Execution Plan delivers the intent and requirements of the Client Brief and business case.
- Conduct a project strategy meeting with key Capital Projects stakeholders prior to conducting the project team kick off meeting with the wider stakeholders
- Organise, develop, resource and deliver the allocated projects.
- Maintain client-stakeholder-project team alignment throughout the life of the projects
- Prepare, issue, update and maintain the Project Execution Plan and ensure compliance by the project team
- Conduct project coordination meetings with the project team
- Provide leadership to the project team in all project phases to ensure effective team development and performance
What is required to be considered?
- Educated to degree level in a relevant discipline
- Chartered Engineer preferred or willing to work towards
- Proven experience working on Process, Power or large scale Industrial / Manufacturing plant.
- Proven experience of managing projects with multiple stakeholder interfaces across the full project life cycle using and managing EPC/EPCM Contractors
- Budget responsibility in excess of £20m is essential
- Good knowledge, experience and understanding of NEC and/or IChemE forms of contract
- Possess good Commercial and Financial acumen
What is in it for me?
- Salary of up to £70,000
- Company car
- Career development (opportunity to be put on master's degree)
- Other benefits
If you are interested in applying for this position, please contact Arjun Patel on 02392 288 282 or send a CV and Cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£40000 - £45000 per annum + bonus, benefits, etc.
Contracts Manager - Power Generation
£40000 - £50000 per annum + benefits
Operations Manager - Energy from Waste
Knaresborough, North Yorkshire
£50000 - £55000 per annum + bonus, pension
Engineering & Maintenance Manager - Power Station
£58000 - £62000 per annum + 10% bonus, pension
Electrical Technician - Automation
Car + Bonus