|Job Title:||Project Manager|
|Location:||West London, London|
|Contact Name:||Arjun Patel|
|Job Published:||July 20, 2017 11:25|
Project Manager - Power Generation / Oil & Gas
Salary - Competitive
We are currently recruiting for a Project Manager for a major client of ours who are a leading provider of Clean Energy Equipment on Energy from Waste, Biomass and Oil & Gas projects.
As a Project Manager, typical duties will involve:
- Ensuring safe conduct of the project and making sure all company and client safety policies and procedures are being adhered to.
- P&L responsibility for the contracts
- Manage indirect reports to achieve the project objectives and meet with contractual commitments
- Undertake and implement a program of risk management to ensure contractual requirements are met.
- Identify integration opportunities which could provide cost benefits to the organisation
Knowledge, Skills and Experience...
- A degree or equivalent in Mechanical Engineering
- APMP qualifications
- At least 3 years Project Management experience within the Power or Oil & Gas industry
- Good knowledge of Project Management practices and methodology
- Possess technical knowledge of Gas Turbines or Heat Recovery Systems
- Excellent Commercial Acumen
- IOSH Manging Safely
If you are interested in this opportunity or would like to find out more information, call Astute Technical Recruitment and speak to Arjun Patel on 02392 288 282 or email your CV and Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Astute Technical is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Contracts Manager - HVAC
£60000 - £75000 per annum + Car + Benefits
General Manager - Anaerobic Digestion
Middlesbrough, North Yorkshire
Car + Benefits
Assistant Maintenance Manager - Energy from Waste
Knaresborough, North Yorkshire
Health, Safety & Environmental Manager - Energy from Waste Plan
Shift Team Leader - Energy from Waste
Bonus + Benefits