|Job Title:||Project Manager|
|Salary:||£45000 - £50000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Kim Davis|
|Job Published:||November 03, 2016 17:26|
- Water -
£52,000 per annum + Car / Car Allowance
We are currently recruiting for a Project Manager with significant Water industry experience to join an industry leading client to work on several Water Projects across the south coast.
As Project Manager, you will be required to work alongside the Design Managers and Quality Assurance Managers to achieve successful delivery of all projects to Time, Cost and Quality from Inception to completion.
Responsibilities' to include (but not limited to)
- Reviewing Projects at each level
- Ensuring works procedures are produced to assist with quality control
- Producing method statements
- Liaising with technical staff
- Ensuring safety and environmental reviews are carried out
- Assist with quality control
The ideal candidate;
- Will ideally be a chartered Engineer and a member of the PMI
- MUST have a proven record of delivering Waste or Clean Water projects
- Able to demonstrate experience as a client facing Leader
To apply for this role please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
or call Kim on 02392 222 960
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's