|Job Title:||Project Manager|
|Salary:||£45000 - £55000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Samir Belazka|
|Job Published:||October 07, 2016 16:21|
Astute Technical Recruitment are looking for a highly motivated Project Manager to be responsible for the successful delivery of projects in the water sector. The fantastic role is based in Peterborough offering a highly competitive salary and benefits.
Your duties will include:
- Coordinate and manage the contract requirements relating to the construction and commissioning of water and wastewater treatment centres.
- Managing a delivery team and all key stakeholders.
- Plan all aspects of projects whilst working closely with the Technical Manager.
- Work with the Design Manager to monitor the technical teams progress.
- Deliver commercial objectives specific to the project, ensuring they are delivered on time and to the required standard.
- Forecasting and managing resource costs throughout the project.
The ideal candidate:
- Project Management experience within the Water sector
- Experience water treatment plants.
- Extensive experience in large scale project delivery.
- Must be able to manage and motivate multi- disciplinary teams
- Working knowledge of CDM and construction Health and Safety.
You will receive a highly competitive salary of up to 55k plus fantastic benefits.
To apply for this role please call Sam Belazka on 02392 221 600 or email email@example.com
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's