Project Engineering Manager
|Job Title:||Project Engineering Manager|
|Contact Name:||Chris Smith|
|Job Published:||November 06, 2018 17:40|
Project Engineering Manager
Salary Negotiable + Bonus + Benefits
Astute Technical is looking to speak to Engineers with a strong foundation in heavy process engineering to join our client, a leading organisation in the environmental services and power generation sector.
Looking to implement innovative solutions at the company's flagship Cheshire site and across the UK, the Project Engineering Manager will be responsible for leading projects within the business and externally aimed at treating hazardous and non-hazardous waste materials.
We are ideally seeking a Project Engineering Manager educated in Chemical Engineering however we can consider Applicants who have managed and lead similar projects in process and heavy engineering such as oil & gas, power generation, waste recycling, manufacturing or FMCG.
- Oversee and deliver projects aimed at implementing new strategies for treating hazardous and non-hazardous waste.
- Take projects through from initial conception phase through to design, contractor selection, construction and handover to the O&M team.
- Undertake projects with an awareness of acting in line with commercial interests and contractual constraints.
- Work closely with customers to develop design, costs and delivery strategy in line with budget and time constraints.
- Updating key stakeholders and site construction supervision.
- A background in project management and delivery within heavy industrial engineering environments is essential.
- Ideally you will have undertaken and managed projects aimed at treating hazardous or non-hazardous waste including all aspects of Engineering, Procurement and Construction.
- You will need to possess a proven track record of delivering complex engineering projects.
- Ideally you will possess a Bachelor's or Master's degree in Chemical Engineering.
- You must be willing to travel across the UK as per business needs and be based within commutable distance of Cheshire for daily commute to the business' headquarters.
To apply for this position please send your updated CV to Chris Smith at email@example.com or for further information call 02393 910 038.
Astute Technical is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Engineering Supervisor - Nights - Essex
£47000 - £48000 per annum
£35000 - £40000 per annum
Landfill Compliance Manager
£35000.00 - £40000.00 per annum
Customer Relations Manager
South East London, London
£26000.00 - £30000.00 per annum
Business Development Manager
£30000 - £33000 per annum