Project Engineer - Water (M&E)
|Job Title:||Project Engineer - Water (M&E)|
|Salary:||Up to £60000.00 per annum + Car + Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Becki Saunders|
|Job Published:||March 12, 2019 14:34|
M&E Co-Ordinator / Project Engineer - Water
Portsmouth - With travel across the South
£60k + Car Allowance + benefits
Our Client is one of the UK's leading construction companies who are currently looking for a Project Engineer / M&E Co-ordinator to join their team.
As M&E Co-Ordinator/ Project Engineer you will have ultimate responsibility for coordination of M&E design outputs with subcontractor packages to ensure the design solution is correctly subdivided, interpreted and implemented by the supply chain.
Roles and Responsibilities
As Project Engineer, you will be responsible for…
- You will provide effective MEICA coordination across assigned projects to the supply chain, support to tender team, design to ensure the most cost efficient and effective delivery of MEICA elements of projects.
- You will be required to liaise with the Engineering Team to provide technical support on all aspects of MEICA project scope during pre-target cost setting phase, ensuring accurate costing is achieved.
- Supporting the relevant Project Manager in all MEICA related matters will be a part of this role.
- Liaise with PM's, QS's and designers to provide timely and efficient MEICA procurement.
- Undertake Safety Inspections and actively promote safe working and behavioural safety
- Report into the management teams on all aspects of MEICA delivery including performance, forecasting and key issues.
- Ensuring safe and effective daily operations
Skills and Qualifications
To be considered for this position you will ideally have
- An Engineering / Technical Degree or equivalent in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering
- Relevant experience covering both water and waste water and a sound understanding of treatment processes.
- Relevant CSCS card
- Contractual knowledge in NEC forms of contract
- Excellent organisational, planning and time management skills; able to manage projects simultaneously without compromising standards and quality.
- Flexibility and ability to adapt to a changing work environment
- Ability to work with senior management to set operational targets.
Salary and Package
- Salary of up to £60,000
- Car allowance
If you are interested in finding out more, you can call Becki Saunders 02392288214 or email your CV along with a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Astute Technical is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's