|Job Title:||Project Engineer - Waste Management|
|Location:||Castleford, W. Yorkshire, Yorkshire and the Humber, England|
|Salary:||Up to £35000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Dan Bisset|
|Job Published:||September 13, 2019|
Project Engineer - Waste Management
£35,000 + Benefits Package.
We are currently recruiting for a Project Engineer to join a business who provide a plastic reprocessing service. They are now looking for an Engineer to join them to help them enhance their business / plant through engineering investment.
This would suit a Project Engineer who is looking to "own" their job, this provides a platform for someone to make a difference and think on their feet to improve / update an intricate engineering process.
Reporting to the Head of Engineering, you will be responsible for.
- Working across numerous projects of different values at any one time.
- Liaising with both the maintenance and production departments to produce the relevant documentation to support projects (maintenance schedules, operational procedures)
- Internal / External stakeholder management, ensuring that all objectives are met.
- Raising CAPEX, supported by sound reasoning and financial justifications for proposed projects.
- The continuous improvement of both plants, through reducing production costs and increasing the quality and value of the product.
- Ensuring all work is planned and carried out to comply with the businesses H&S policy.
- Project managing new initiatives, from conception through to implementation.
- Working with contractors across construction and installation of equipment .
- Owning the sites energy management systems, reporting on all information is reported on and improved.
- Working towards the implementation of major project such as installing / implementing a SCADA system.
Candidates will hold a hold a formal project management qualification (or have a track record of delivering at this level in experience) coupled with a proven track record of managing multiple projects.
As a qualified engineer (Mechanical / Electrical / EC&I) you will have developed your project engineering / management skills in an environment such as FMCG / Waste Management / Power Generation / Heavy Process.
Health & safety experience is needed, candidates should hold an IOSH or NEBOSH qualification with examples of successful implementation.
Whats on offer
- Basic salary up to £35,000
- Extensive benefits package
- Development opportunities
- The chance to really own a process / leave your mark.
How to apply
To apply, please call Dan Bisset on 02392 288 213 or send a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.