|Job Title:||Project Engineer - Structural|
|Contact Name:||Arjun Patel|
|Job Published:||February 7, 2019|
Project Engineer - Structural
We are currently recruiting a Structural Project Engineer for an award-winning engineering company who provide multi-disciplinary services across various sectors including; Energy, Industrial, Public and others.
As Project Engineer, you will be responsible for providing support on single and multi-disciplinary projects. These will include new build projects as well as refurbishment projects for both the private and public sector. Project values range from £500K - £30m.
What is the job?
We have an excellent opportunity for a Project Engineer to join a company who provide several engineering services within various industries. Reporting to the Senior Project Engineer typical duties will include:
- Being involved in complex projects on behalf of clients in various sectors including Energy, Industrial, Public and many more.
- Preparing technical specifications
- Liaising with clients to fulfil their requirements
- Liaising with Project teams to ensure work is carried out to specific time frames
- Maintaining records and archives within the company's document and project management systems.
What is required to be considered?
To be considered for this Senior Project Engineer position you should have:
- A degree in Structural Engineering or a master's degree
- Minimum of 3 years Structural Engineering experience in a design related environment
- Good level of literacy in Tekla and TEDDS.
- Experience working with Revit/Navisworks would be desirable but not essential.
- Management of own workload and those of others assigned to the project team
- Excellent communication skills across all levels
What is in it for me?
- Competitive salary
- Chance to work with an award-winning company
If you are interested in applying for this position, please contact Arjun Patel on 02392 288 282 or send a CV and Cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.