|Job Title:||Project Engineer - Manufacturing|
|Salary:||£32000 - £35000 per annum + benefits|
|Contact Name:||Cherie Moore|
|Job Published:||June 11, 2018|
Project Engineer - Manufacturing
c£35,000 plus benefits
We are currently seeking to recruit an experienced Project Engineer, to oversee and deliver multiple projects from process to civil type works. Our client is a leading organisation within the food manufacturing sector, with the opportunity for a Project Engineer to join their team based in Suffolk.
As a Project Engineer, you will be responsible for:
- Developing and managing projects
- Securing and manging budgets
- Delivering projects on time to specification
- Projects including risk identification, quality management and change
- Contractor management - performance, inductions, etc.
- Assessing safe systems of work, method statements and risk assessments
- Ensuring projects are executed following correct processes, to target and with consideration to sustainability, safety and environmental impact
- Other duties as required
To be considered for this position, you should ideally hold an Engineering Degree, HND or equivalent in Electrical Engineering or similar, plus have relevant project work experience in a manufacturing business. You must be able to read and interpret drawings, schematics and manual instructions.
The package on offer for this position includes an attractive salary c£35,000 (depending on experience), plus company benefits including pension and holidays. You must be eligible to work in the UK.
If you are interested in applying, please email a copy of your latest CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Cherie Moore on 02392 288 217.
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.